Or...as they say in Spanish:
"Ocho Amigos Enchilada."
(never hurts to add a little culture to the posts)
I saw this on “Misfit Mania’s” site…and thought:
“Man…I have to pee.”
(I drank a lot of coffee that morning)
Actually, I thought:
“This should be fun. Man…I have to pee.”
(I told you…seriously...I drank, like, 5 cups)
The task is this:
List ten things that you would like to say to people one day.
I did not see any rules here…
...so I’m assuming that this does NOT have to be based in reality.
This is a good thing...as I barely spend any time there.
In no particular order, here are:
10 Things that I would like to say to people one day:
(sorry..that was a little over-dramatic)
1) "Wow...those penis enlargement pills REALLY WORK!"
This is good news...
...as it validates the $300 I just spent on these f*ckers.
If there was a "1a" it would be: "Wow...I just got to use my new giant penis!"
2) “I just had a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba.”
3) “Why yes, that IS my 12 inch penis in your ear.”
(said to either Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Alba)
(also see #1 for reference)
4) “Ladies and gentlemen...I introduce to you my butler...MR. BILL GATES!!"
(Bitch owed me money)
5) “Yes boss, that IS my steaming pile of shit on your desk.”
6) “..and that's how I killed Osama Bin Laden using the super computer that I invented to create a cure for cancer."
That's right, baby.
I'm THAT awesome.
7) “I appreciate the gift, son. But I wanted a yellow Ferrari, not a red one.”
Ungrateful little sh*t.
8) “Stick that in my ass again, and I’ll kill you.”
Wait..wait…scratch that last one.
(unless I'm also saying it to Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Alba)
8) “Wow. The Playboy Mansion is everything I thought it would be.”
9) “I’m five-foot-THREE! I’m five-foot-THREE! Finally! Finally! I'm five-foot-THREE!!”
10) “Happy 50th Anniversary, honey. Here…you can take my red Ferrari.”
Seriously...I wanted A YELLOW ONE.
It's like my son doesn't even know me.
Please note that there’s a distinct possibility that #10 will not happen.
This is primarily because of numbers 2, 3, and 8 (either #8...it doesn't really matter).
Here’s to hoping, though.
Love ya, hon!
If you're interested in doing this, have at it.
I don't tag people ever since I got teased in the 8th grade for actually playing tag instead of smoking pot with the rest of the kids.
This is also why I have "a list."
Just link back to whoever you got the idea from.
It's the nice thing to do.